Recover the Damages You Deserve After a Crash
Even the safest and most careful drivers can be involved in major accidents. If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident that was caused by another driver, you may be entitled to monetary damages for pain and suffering.
Our experienced personal injury lawyer at The Law Eagles has an intimate understanding of how car accident claims work in the California court system and has had success procuring justice and compensation for our clients.
The Law Eagles is ready and waiting to help you with your car accident case, including rear-end, head-on, side-impact, or multiple vehicle accidents. Our attorneys have proven success advocating for our clients in both major and minor car accidents. We will zealously fight for your rights and the compensation you deserve.
The Car Accident Claims Process and How We Can Help
Once you come to The Law Eagles for help, our lawyers will promptly start an investigation into your case, including a detailed review of the facts and circumstances surrounding your accident. Such an investigation will help develop a strong and compelling case for you and your loved ones that will include any available eyewitness testimonies, driving records, media coverage, photos or videos from the accident, an analysis of problems with the road, and the conditions of the road at the time of the accident. All of these factors determine the liability and severity of your damages.
Varieties Of Car Accidents
There are many different types of car accidents. Some of the most common accidents include:
- Road Rage – These crashes happen when a driver uses their vehicle like a weapon. Such behavior can lead to serious criminal charges.
- High Speed Crashes – Speeding has caused 30% of car accident fatalities in the United States, and that percentage is likely low.
- Texting and Driving – California has enacted laws against texting while driving. Such conduct can often result in a large fine, which is minimal in comparison to the costs that can be associated with a major accident.
- Drunk Driving Accidents – Thanks to increased public awareness in the past several decades, the number of crashes caused by alcohol has gone down. However, drunk drivers are still a major problem in the United States.
- Rollover Accidents – These accidents are often very serious, and a vehicle defect or dangerous road conditions can sometimes contribute. To prove that there was a defect in your vehicle or on the road that contributed to a rollover accident crash, you’ll need an experienced attorney.
- Truck or Commercial Vehicle Accidents – Injuries are often catastrophic in collisions between cars and semi trucks.
- Ride-Share Crashes – When an Uber, Lyft or similar type of vehicle is involved in a car accident, insurance issues may be complex. Was the Uber or Lyft app turned on at the time of the crash? This can make a difference in which insurance company is responsible. We represent any party who has suffered serious injuries in such an accident, including paying passengers, an occupant of another vehicle, a pedestrian or bicyclist, or an Uber or Lyft driver.
Ready For a Lawyer?
Bring your specific questions to our attorneys at Law Eagles.
Besides calling first responders, what are the best next steps?
A legal consultation is an essential step in understanding your rights. Our experienced attorneys at The Law Eagles offer a free initial consultation to evaluate your case.
Who will pay my medical bills?
If you have suffered injuries as the result of a car accident, the responsible parties should be held liable, and we have the expertise and experience to help with that process.
Should I worry about statutes of limitations?
The proper legal advice can help you get the compensation you deserve, but you must act quickly to protect your rights. A thorough investigation may take time. The sooner your lawyer begins the process, the more robust the case may be, and the more promising it may be for getting the justice you deserve.