Eric is a Co-Founder of the firm. He practices real estate law, corporate law, and estate planning. He received a B.S. degree from San Diego State University and a J.D. degree from The University of San Diego School of Law. He is a former Marine, has worked for Kyocera Wireless Corporation and was a partner at Laurus Law Group before founding the firm.
Eric has experience in all facets of real property law, including litigation, prosecution and transactional matters. He is also the CEO and Broker for One Coast Realty, Corporation where he manages several real estate agents. The real estate firm did over $4 million dollars in transactions in 2011. He has extensive knowledge in foreclosure litigation and short sale negotiations. He has negotiated over $15 million in short sale and short refinance transactions. He has provided pro-bono work to the Military Pro-Bono Program.
In law school Eric wrote his thesis paper on banking regulation regarding the mortgage meltdown and created the term "speculative debt". He worked for the University of San Diego Environmental Law Clinic where he received the Professor Robert & Dolores Simmons award for Outstanding Environmental Clinic Intern. In the Marines, and through his career in the private sector, he has received numerous awards and honors and was quickly promoted.
Eric is a member of the California Bar Association, San Diego County Bar Association and was a member of the committee for the Real Property Law Section, National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, San Diego Association of Realtors, and the San Diego Creative Investors Association.
In practice Eric enjoys working with clients and devotes his time and energy to ensure all his clients are given quality representation.
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- San Diego State University
- Personal Injury
- Property Damage
- Insurance Bad Faith Claims
- California Bar Association, Member
- San Diego County Bar Association, Member
- San Diego County Bar Association, Committee for The Real Property Law Section, Member
- National Association of Realtors, Member
- California Association of Realtors, Member
- San Diego Association of Realtors, Member
- San Diego Creative Investors Association, Member
- Professor Robert & Dolores Simmons Award for Outstanding Environmental Clinic Intern
- Military Pro-Bono Program
- Kyocera Wireless Corporation, Former Marine
- Laurus Law Group, Partner
- One Coast Realty Corporation, CEO and Broker
- University of San Diego Environmental Law Clinic