Eric Townsend, Esq.
As the founder of Law Eagles, Mr. Townsend manages and directs all litigation matters for the firm. As a service member of the United States Marines, Mr. Townsend was stationed in Southern California in 1998 and made it his home. With a deep passion for justice, Mr. Townsend received his law degree from The University of San Diego School of Law.
In personal injury and insurance bad faith legal matters, the insurance carriers do everything in their power to deny or underpay claims. His passion, along with his Marine spirit, allows Mr. Townsend to go to battle with these billion-dollar bullies. He has handled thousands of insurance claims for either personal injury or insurance bad faith. Whether at trial, mediation, or in private settlement discussions, Mr. Townsend knows how to maximize and bring fair justice to his clients.
With numerous awards and accolades, Mr. Townsend is a strong member of the legal community. He is always looking for ways to better his practice and bring even greater justice to his clients. Through faith and determination, Mr. Townsend is ready for every opportunity and is blessed with the ability to serve his community.
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- San Diego State University
- Personal Injury
- Property Damage
- Insurance Bad Faith Claims
- California Bar Association, Member
- San Diego County Bar Association, Member
- San Diego County Bar Association, Committee for The Real Property Law Section, Member
- National Association of Realtors, Member
- California Association of Realtors, Member
- San Diego Association of Realtors, Member
- San Diego Creative Investors Association, Member
- Professor Robert & Dolores Simmons Award for Outstanding Environmental Clinic Intern
- Military Pro-Bono Program
- Kyocera Wireless Corporation, Former Marine
- Laurus Law Group, Partner
- One Coast Realty Corporation, CEO and Broker
- University of San Diego Environmental Law Clinic